After a forced hiatus from WordPress thanks to Sandy, that BITCH, I’m back.
When Sandy hit I was in the middle of a BIG (non-bracket) hip-hop post, when I lost power, internet, heat and all other 21st century amenities. That post should be finished by next week though, so don’t fret, and I’m pretty excited to get back to work on it.
As for now, let me fill y’all in on the going-ons while I was M.I.A.
1. Used not having power as an excuse to not shave. Bring back the winter beard perhaps???
2. Finished the Lincoln Biography. **SPOILER ALERT: The north wins**
3. Found out Almond Joys are the shit.
4. Had SERIOUS Nate Silver withdrawals. **SPOILER ALERT: Obama wins**
5. Drove around stealing peoples WiFi to watch Louie on SNL. BEST SKETCH OF THE YEAR.
7. Finally, a BIG THANKS to Power 105.1 and Hot 97 for playing Pop That every hour on the hour. Its greatly appreciated.
Werk, Werk, Werk, Werk, Werk, Werk. Bounce.